It’s been quite a while since I’ve been on here. Being a full-time worker, a something time mum and not-so-organised, meant various things fell away – blogging; fitness; house-wifing – all the important stuff.
So a quick summary of the past year.
- Chublet went on her first overseas holiday when I had a conference in NZ.
- B got a full time job in a new industry (and is doing really well)
- I opened multiple new exhibitions at work, organised some big changes (rebranding, new light system, new website etc) and got two new staff after several months of being two staff down.
- Lots of gardening, crafting, music making (Chublet is now learning the violin), occasional trips to Sydney, Port Macquarie and South Australia
- We gained a family member.
Yep, that’s right, we are now a family of 4. After an early miscarriage in the middle of last year, we got pregnant again before we knew it and almost 4 months ago Little Hippo joined us. So I’m now back to being a full time mum, at home with Hippo and Chublet and trying to remember how to be a bit more organised than usual and balance the days between avoiding boredom, giving Hippo the space to learn to sleep and dividing my days into a 2.5 hourly repeat cycle.
You never know, if I succeed in the above this blog might just get regular attention again.